Diced Pineapples Juice
For those of you who didn't know, I am a huge fan of Rick Ross. Like I really thought I was going to be a member of MMG because I was repping them so hard. I know all of Rick Ross music and one of my favorite songs by him is Diced Pineapples. I remember listening to that song when it first came out and I was like, "Damn, do pineapples really work like that?" I was so excited to create this juice because of 1. I haven't had pineapples in such a long time and 2. This is my way of showing appreciation to one of my favorite rappers, Rozay. Here are the ingredients for Diced Pineapples and their benefits below:
1 Pineapple (I was able to do 2 full glasses)
Thumb Size Ginger
Pineapple is a source of so many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are beneficial to your health. Listed below are the benefits of eating this delicious tropical fruit.
1. Pineapple helps boosts your immune system, helps with your digestion (so does ginger), reduce inflammation in skin aka acne, and strengthen bones.
2. Treats arthritis.
3. Treats coughs and cold which is the MAIN reason why I created this juice because everybody at my job is sick.....
4. Improves oral health with its astringent properties that help strengthen the gums and teeth.
5. Chile yall know I'm blind as hell so I was excited to know that it helps with your vision.
6. Pineapple helps with blood circulation and can help maintain neural pathways that can prevent Dementia and Alzheimers.
7. Drinking a nice glass of pineapple juice before you do the do can help your bodily fluids taste and smell better.
To read about the benefits of the other ingredients that are used in making Diced Pineapples, check out my juice recipes from previous weeks:
Comment below and let me know your go-to juice for a refreshing pick me upper!