31 Things I Know for Sure
On my birthday I was thinking about all the bullshit I've been through and the lessons I received from them. I have learned so much from past situations, good and bad, that have made me the woman I am today and to be honest, I'm grateful for them all. Listed below are some daily affirmations that I live by on a day to day basis:
1. Don’t take any wooden nickels. In other words, don’t take any bullshit from anyone.
2. Be polite.
3. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
4. Don’t bite off more than you can chew.
5. Keep throwing shit against the wall until something sticks. Trust me, something will stick.
6. If you see the invisible, you can achieve the impossible.
7. Bring your A game in everything you do.
8. Your net worth is determined by your network.
9. Never take anything personal, it’s just business.
10. When people show you who they are, believe them.
11. Stop comparing yourself to the next person. You are you for a reason.
12. Follow Your Gut.
13. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Have a backup plan just in case.
14. Praying and Worrying doesn't go in the same sentence.
15. Stand for something or you will fall for anything.
16. Hold yourself down no matter what. You all you got.
17. There’s always three sides to a story: yours, the other person, and the truth.
18. Don’t give up and don’t give in.
19. Work for the job you want and not the job you currently have.
20. Tell your truth so no one can use it against you.
21. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan.
22. Go where you are celebrated not tolerated.
23. Treat yourself as often as you can. Nobody is going to love you more like you love yourself.
24. Loose lips sink ships.
25. Excuses are the tools of the incompetence that build bridges that lead to nowhere. Those who use them are masters of nothing and seldomly accomplish anything.
26. Give your loved ones their flowers while they are still here.
27. Don't make permanent decisions off of temporary feelings.
28. Every L is not a failure. It just means you have more information that will better prepare you for the next time.
29. Be the woman to others that you wanted women to be to you.
30. Keep smiling. It could always be a lot worse.
31. Pray and $tack!
Comment below and tell me what are your daily affirmations that you live by!