One of my friends took me to this fruit stand in Queens that have such delicious fruit. Comment below if you would like to know the address. You know how you go somewhere tropical for vacation and the fruit is to die for, well if you live in New York, this fruit stand is for you. I was so excited to see that he had dragon fruits that it was only right this week's juice was to include it. Listed below are the ingredients for Passionfruit Juice:
2 Stalks of Celery
1 Green Apple (I added this for sweetness. My friend didn't like the taste of celery and ginger mixed together.)
After doing my research, I learned that dragon fruit is a superfood. FYI, superfood is a nutrient-rich food that's good for your overall health and well being. I definitely didn't know that but I've been doing a lot of research on superfood vitamins. I am currently trying out this superfood that had great reviews and I will be sharing this product with yall soon. Y'all know I am like a fake nutritionist now lol. Listed below are the benefits of dragon fruit:
- Immune booster
- Helps with anti-aging
- Sugar stabilizer (this fruit is great for those who have diabetes.)
- Like ginger, it helps with your digestive system
- An excellent source for lowering your cholesterol
- Keeps the skin firm and tight! Gives a youthful appearance
To keep the tropical feeling going I decided to add some guavas. Guavas have so many benefits. Hell, even the seeds in the guava are good for you as well. No, really they are. If you swallow the seeds, it can help with constipation due to the stimulation laxative effect. There are so many benefits of eating guava, however, I listed some of my favorite ones:
- Improves eyesight
- Contains Vitamin C
- Promotes fertility (wow I didn't know that)
- Good for relaxing nerves.
- Cleanses the body.
- A good remedy to cure flu.
- Treatment of acne and dark spots.
I remember when I was little and my NaNa would constantly drink celery juice like it was water. She told me that there are so many benefits in celery and how more people should consume it daily. I decided to add it to this week's juice and listed below are the benefits:
- Lowers inflammation that causes chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, arthritis, and many more.
- Helps prevent or treat high blood pressure.
- Helps prevent ulcers which we all know can be painful and annoying.
- Help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Beneficial for weight loss.
- Reduces bloating.
I told yall I am not playing with these juices. Check out some of my previous juice recipes and let me know which one is your favorite.