Pink Lemonade Juice
I decided to keep it cute this week since I just launched The PHG Lifestyle Retreats (I know shameless plug but click here for more details). It's finally been warming up over here in New York and I wanted to make something refreshing but simple. Yall know I love adding multiple ingredients in my juices, but this time I chose to only go with two. Listed below are the ingredients for Pink Lemonade:
A handful of strawberries or more if needed
Water if needed
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits. Not only do they satisfied our sweet tooth especially mines, but strawberries are a superfood that has lots of Vitamin C and powerful anti-oxidants. Statistics have shown that eating more foods with Vitamin C will help reduce wrinkles and age-related skin problems.
Here are the five benefits of including strawberries in your diet:
1. Say Goodbye to Oily Skin- Strawberries can be used as a mask for your skin, which will help nourish and revitalize the skin.
2. Under Eye Puffiness- Just like cucumbers, you can use strawberries for under your eyes. Strawberries have astringent properties that will help get rid of puffiness and dark circles.
3. Strawberries help eliminate toxins in your bodies.
4. Strawberries help with the reproduction of collagen. Yes, girl we all about keeping that skin tight and right.
5. It's good for the lady part below :)
Check out some of my previous juice recipes and let me know which one is your favorite.
BTW, this doesn't have anything to do with the Pink Lemonade Juice but I wanted to remind you to apply for The PHG Lifestyle Retreat in Reykjavik, Iceland on October 19th-22nd. Please join me as we experience luxe learning with our keynote speakers Claire Sulmers from Fashion Bomb Daily and Jessica Rich from The Jessica Rich Collection. Space is limited so if interested please click here.