The Professional Homegirl is Hiring!
There is so much amazing things going on with The Professional Homegirl that I think its safe to say I need help. Now I know a lot of people think what I'm doing is pretty lit but it is definitely a lot of hard work, dedication, and consistency. Between working fifty hours a week at my full-time job and maintaining The Professional Homegirl by myself (along with the help from my adorable boyfriend) it is a lot and I need someone that is just reliable and passionate as I am. FYI: I am obsessed with The Professional Homegirl, OBSESSED! With that being said, I am currently looking for an assistant and listed below are the requirements:
- Live in the New York area
- Must Have an Entrepreneurial Spirit- willingness to take control of projects with little guidance if needed
- People and Interpersonal Skills- you will be a reflection of the brand and myself so this is very important to me.
- Organizational Skills- must be able to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Computer Skills is MANDATORY- writing emails, transcribing notes. faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents when needed.
- Listening and Communication Skills- expected to understand and follow instructions while providing instructions or messages to others if needed.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS IS A MUST
Please keep in mind that this is a part-time position that will grow into something more. Once I feel confident that I met the right person, I will give more insight into the pay and perks. This will be a very exciting opportunity for someone to join on board now and if you think you are that person for the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Short bio of yourself
- Instagram Handle
Please make sure to include PERSONAL ASSISTANT in the subject line. I will be conducting interviews until the position is filled. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting you soon!